Wednesday, March 31, 2021

INTRO: THE BOOZE GEEK

Well, it has been some time since my last post, but I figured that now is as good as time as any to try to get back into posting on this blog. Since my last post, a lot as happened in the world, but with all the craziness still going on, breweries are still brewing and good booze is still being made. 

NOTHING CAN STOP THAT.......well unless prohibition comes back: And let's hope that never happens again!!!!

With some of the down time, I have started a YOUTUBE CHANNEL/SHOW titled-------

 

THE BOOZE GEEK

You can follow the link and subscribe here: The Booze Geek

 I invite everyone to subscribe to the channel and spread the word!!!!

On this show, we taste, review, and rate, CRAFT BEER, SPIRITS, SAKE, and CIGARS. There is A LOT of adult beverages out there and it is nice to have an honest opinion about what to try. With so many new products being added to store shelves (it almost seems like it is weekly) it is nice to have a starting point when spending your hard earned money. 

I am going to be posting more frequently from now on (still trying to get a schedule down) and while this blog is still going to coincide with my book series "PUBS TO HAVE A PINT IN", I am also going to incorporate THE BOOZE GEEK as well. So stay new tuned for the NEW AND IMPROVED blog............


Spread the word and subscribe to the THE BOOZE GEEK channel and the blog!!!!

AND AS ALWAYS, RAISE A PINT OF ALE, STOUT, or LAGER
 AND ENJOY!!!!!!!!! CHEERS

No comments:

Post a Comment