Wednesday, December 20, 2017

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

With this post I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone a VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS and a SAFE, FUN, and HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON. Since this is the season of family, friends, giving, and of course maybe a few holiday parties thrown in for good measure, safe and responsible drinking (or tasting as we like to call it!!) is very important. The cold chill of the winter air might tempt you to drink a few more to stay warm. There is nothing wrong with that as long as you have your plans already figured out of how to get where you need to go after: Or if possible, just spend the night - if those friends of yours will allow it. There is no reason to take a chance with the law, or worse, your life or other lives by doing something stupid.

OK. I will stop my preaching now.

There are a whole slew of seasonal winter brews out there to taste and sample. From complex Vanilla Cocoa Nib Stouts to Barrel Aged Stouts and Porters, to higher ABV Barley Wine Ales, (all of which I have wrote about in earlier posts - actually I did not write that much on Barley Wine Ales - SOON THOUGH!) I guarantee that there is something out there that you have not tried. The point is, with this holiday season pick up some winter seasonal brews and taste them with your fellow beer snobs, just do it responsibly.

I will do my best to post next week. It will be the 26th after all and who knows how that morning will turn out!!!! I might need a BLOODY MARY OR 2 while I am writing!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with plenty of beer [and food!] to go around and fill those empty bellies!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND AS ALWAYS, RAISE A PINT OF ALE, STOUT, OR BARLEY WINE AND ENJOY!!!!!!!!! CHEERS




No comments:

Post a Comment